Friday, November 5, 2010

Diwali -Year 2010

                                When someone is far away from You,
                                 or the vise versa of that is true,
                                 u then realize how alone are u,
                                 u left with only cry and hue.


Time is exactly 7:30 pm, environment itself is narating that ya today is festival of light and sound. The sparking sound of cracker are coming from every end of my area. Everyone is busy in enjoying with his family and friends. No one actualy seems to bother why there is no light or sound coming out from ground flor of F-37, and why would they ? I am all alone in my home on the eve of this diwali. Actualy i should mention that i am all alone in whole delhi ncr as none of my beloved friend stayed back here. They all are at their home. So as expected the day was flawlessly boring.

Actulay everything started before waking up, i dont remember but while sleeping somone knocked by door very hard, that sound frustrated me as if the person on the door has decided that he/she will not let me enoy the day. But at a sudden i realized that it was not dreams rather the time was 7:20 Am and my dear cook aunty was knocking the door.(hope she was excited about diwali so she made extra efforts on the door today). I got up in a hurry and suddenly realized that i have got a sprain in my back, i can not say how painfull it was but it made me move like a tortoise to the door. I was sure that it is not the simple sprain and i am going to pay today for no reasons. Till now their is only 50% improvement in the pain. The worst pain i have ever had in the past. Took maggies in the morning along with sonpapri. In lunch ate rice, daal and chokha. This is new festive menu launched for all lone guys.
Every one is enjoying and few lucky people are enjoying with gulmul also. Gulmul the chota dhondhooo. I am missing her too much. Banglore bara dooooor hai bhai. Otherwise i would have gone and meet her in every week end. Talked with every important member of family on phone like nanaji, nanima, dadima, chachaji and mausi. Mausi is in patna only , oh god y woudn't i came to know this a bit earlier , i would have gone to patna for sure. Could not talk to chote dadaji as every time call is getting dropped.

Raat ka menu is bread butter and maggie(this time anta noodles). So I would reqest god please do not ever repeat this type of days in my life.

2 comments:

Dr.Sonal Ranjan said...

dis is really very touching and emotional....even gulmul missed u too as u r world's best mama for her

Navneet said...

yar bataya kyon nahi.. hum nahi gaye hote... gaye bhi the to aa gaye hote... Dwarka itna dur bhi nahi hai... sorry u had to be all alone on diwali...