Thursday, September 4, 2008

Life @ Patna

I can not forget a single day which i have spent in Patna. Every day is like new begining there. After leaving Patna for almost 6 n a half year, if any one would give me the option to return back, defenitely i wouldnt hesitate.Simply I love Patna.
Never ever feared in any street of Patna. Ya itz true that my Papa has a political background(as he is state president of teachers wing of Rastriya Janta Dal), but trust me this was not at all the reason behind that. I am explicitly mentioning these points because we all are very well aware of the law n order of Bihar.
Still missing the days in Patna..My mom, dad n sisters. I did my schooling in St Micheals High school in Patna then my Isc from Patna Science College. I guess i dont need to mention that both the institution are best in Bihar. my Papa(Dr.Dilip Kumar) is proffessor in Patna University(in ancient history.PG). My Mom(Dr. Kalpana Shrivastava) is also proffessor in Nitishwar singh college Muzhapharpur(in ancient history). My elder sister (the worthy daughter of worthy parent) is maintainig the tradition and she is lecturer in Patna Womens College. Younger sister is stil studying in magadh mahila college. So this was the short description of so called well educated family..One hidden fact with my family is that i am the least meritorious among all. This is not a joke,unfortunately its a fact. The most highest award which i got in my whole life was "The Promising Trainee of the year award" which i got this month only, in my company. Else all the cups and shields in my house is of papa, mom or sisters.
The foundation of our family belong to Mohanpur in Samastipur District. My Dadaji was an employee in Bata factory at bata near Mokamah. My nanaji was a simple book writer in Patna, Itz an honor to mention here that inspite of belonging to a middle-Lower income group both my nanaji and dadaji provided My parent an excellent platform either it is education or living standard or itz about values. I guess in todays world the percentage of having such parent is like 1 out of 1 lakh. They were just unbelievable, excellent and superb.

No comments: